You learn how to make simple enquiries in speaking and writing, and to give instructions. You build on your basic grammar skills and increase your vocabulary.
What you’ll learn:
- Become Fully Competent In German A1 Level.
- Master The Basics Of The German Language.
- Learn The Grammar & Vocabulary Of German Language.
- Learn The Basics Of Conversation In German.
- Learn German Pronunciation, Speaking, & Writing.
- Be Able To Confidently Introduce Yourself In German.
- Be Able To Make An Appointment In German.
- Be Able To Order Food In A Restaurant In German.
- Learn To Count & Say Numbers In German.
- Learn To Read & Write In German.
- Learn what the speaking and writing part of the A1 German language certificate looks like and how to do that.
If you are not familiar with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; here is a brief overview:
- A1 – Complete beginner
- A2 – Elementary
- B1 – Intermediate
- B2 – Upper intermediate
- C1 – Advanced
- C2 – Proficient