You consolidate and revise basic grammar structures, and learn to lead discussions on interesting topics.
- You should have passed the A1 and A2 level in order to participate in this course.
What you’ll learn:
- Describe people.
- Assess something past.
- Talk about statistics.
- Complaints, conversation strategies on the phone.
- Make assumptions about the future.
- Semi-official invitations.
- Customer consultations.
- Take position.
- To hold a presentation.
- Express disappointment, respond to disappointment.
- Comment something emotionally.Tell about misunderstandings.
- To recommend something.
- Interview, job advertisements, application letters.
- Express importance, react to narratives.
- Retelling a life story.
- Presentation at a press conference.
- Discuss the rules.
- Radio interview.
- Historical events, expressing wishes.
- Express conviction
- Breif and E-Mail invitations.
If you are not familiar with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; here is a brief overview:
- A1 – Complete beginner
- A2 – Elementary
- B1 – Intermediate
- B2 – Upper intermediate
- C1 – Advanced
- C2 – Proficient
Dein Leben 3 Topics | 1 Quiz
Die Erde 3 Topics | 1 Quiz
Die Nature 3 Topics | 1 Quiz